Life Camp Dress Code
Our dress code policy is as follows:
- We require that all apparel worn to camp be modest.
- No halter-tops or crop tops will be permitted.
- No clothing depicting, drug use or drug paraphernalia, sexually suggestive slogans, profane or offensive language will be permitted.
- All skirts and shorts must be modest in length.
Code of Conduct
The following behavior is not permitted while attending Life Camp:
- Profanity is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Fowl or abusive language towards campers, parents, or staff members is not permitted and will not be tolerated.
- Yelling or screaming at the campers, parents, and/or staff member is not permitted and will not be tolerated.
- There is to be no horseplay or wrestling with campers, parents, and/ or staff.
- There is to be no inappropriate hugging and/or touching of campers, parents, and/or staff.
- Fighting is not allowed under any circumstance and may result in automatic dismissal from Life Camp (even in self-defense).
- Stealing is not allowed and will result in dismissal from Life Camp
- Drinking alcohol, smoking, taking or consuming illegal substances while attending and/or on the premises of Life Camp may result in automatic dismissal.
- Any inappropriate gestures and/or conversations with campers, parents, and/or staff members will not be tolerated.
- There is to be no use of cell phones, iPods, mp3 players, CD players, portable video games or other electronic devices during Life Camp hours of operation. Camper will be suspended for the day if any of these items are brought to camp.