Before registering, please carefully read over the Life Camp Online Handbook. The handbook provides details regarding Life Camp’s Policies and Procedures for weekly registration, fees, dress code, discipline, etc. Please read the Life Camp Online Handbook in its entirety before registering.
** Our registration process is 100% online ** There will be no in person or onsite registrations. No cash or checks will be accepted for registration. Cash will only be accepted for snack shop and additional t-shirt purchases. These upgrades have been made to streamline our process and to ensure all required camper information is in our system before your camper arrives at camp. The deadline for registering for week one of Life Camp 2018 is Friday, June 22, 2018 before a $50 late fee will be added.
If at any time you have any questions about our registration process, please call (301) 899-0919.
- Go to our online registration site at: http://app.campdoc.com/register/lifecamp.
- For a new registration, select SIGN UP.
- For previous attendees, you can enter your email address and password and select SIGN IN.
- Once logged in, select PARTICIPANTS and then select your child’s name to start registration.
- Follow the instructions and complete the form.
- Select the program/session that you would like to register for.
- Submit payment (registration fee + first week’s payment).
*A completed registration form and full payment must be submitted before registration can be processed.*
Life Camp provides weekly receipts for tuition payments. Please retain your receipts for your tax records. The online registration portal allows for viewing payment history 24/7 as well. The tax ID# for Life Camp is 38-3696762.