** Our registration process is 100% online ** Payment plans available. There will be no in person or onsite registrations. No cash or checks will be accepted for registration. Cash will only be accepted for snack shop and additional t-shirt purchases. These upgrades have been made to streamline our process and to ensure all required camper information is in our system before your camper arrives at camp.
The Camp registration fee is $275.00 per camper and is non-refundable. Registration includes 2 camp shirts and all weekly field trips and activity fees.
For anyone ages 15 to 17 interested in participating the Life Camp Finale’ production, this option is now available. There is a $375 fee and participants are required to attend rehearsals on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 1:00pm until 4:30pm. Please note that this is a separate program from the standard Life Camp programs and attendees do not participate in Life Camp field trips, activities, and production. There is a $35 late fee for any “production-only” participant who is picked up more than 15 minutes after the conclusion of rehearsal.
Program Tuition $2225 (Must be enrolled before May 1st) (add $250 after)
This is a flat rate due regardless of the amount of weeks a camper attends. For families with multiple children there is 5% discount per child after the enrollment of the first child.
There is no multiple child discount for the registration fee.
Life Camp provides receipts for tuition payments. Please retain your receipts for your tax records. The online registration portal allows for viewing payment history 24/7 as well. The tax ID# for Life Camp is 38-3696762.
There are several ways to you can make payments for Life Camp. Extended payment options allow families the ability to pay for camp throughout the year.
- Twelve payments (Payments will be automatically deducted in equal payments on a designated monthly, bi-weekly or weekly schedule to conclude by July 15th)
- Ten payments (Payments will be automatically deducted in equal payments on a designated monthly, bi-weekly or weekly schedule to conclude by July 15th)
- Six payments (Payments will be automatically deducted in equal payments on a designated monthly, bi-weekly or weekly schedule to conclude by July 15th)
- Four payments (Payments will be automatically deducted in equal payments on a designated monthly, bi-weekly or weekly schedule to conclude by August 1st)
Total Access Passes
The Total Access Pass allows you to pay for all of the camp sessions up-front. The Total Access Pass fee is $2200.00 per camper (Enrolled before May 1st) ($250 after May 1st) and includes, registration fee, field trips, two t-shirts and unlimited days of camp. (Mon. – Fri. only & does not include production fee). Total Access Pass must be paid before your child’s first day of camp.
Life Camp produces a professional finale production each summer. This production requires costumes, props, and other technical items that must be rented or purchased. The production fee is $175 for enrolled, full time campers. Early bird registration for the production fee is $125 before May 1st (a $50 savings).
This fee is accessed at the beginning of the program so that the production can be planned accordingly. The production fee is non-refundable.
Life Camp will be offering FREE daily shuttle pick up and drop off service to the camp location from the sites listed below
- Safeway at Bowie Town Center, 4101 Northview Drive, Bowie, MD 20716. Drop Off 7:00am to 7:15am Pick up 5:45pm to 6:00pm
- Largo, MD (Largo Town Center Metro Station) Drop Off 7:00am to 7:15am Pick up 5:45pm to 6:00pm
- Upper Marlboro, MD Pick Up Location TBA, Drop Off 7:30am to 7:45am Pick up 5:00pm to 5:15pm
- Camp Springs, MD (Branch Ave Metro Station) Drop Off 7:00am to 7:15am Pick up 5:45pm to 6:00pm
Shuttle riders should be dropped off at the location at the designated times. Campers should be picked up in the evening at the designated times.
Refer-a-Friend and Save
One way to make summer camp more affordable is to spread the word! Any parent referring a NEW camper will receive a $50 credit towards camp tuition. The new camper must not have previously attended Life Camp to qualify. If the referring parent has more than one child attending Life Camp, credit can only be applied towards one child. The more campers you refer, the more you save!
*Fees are subject to change.